Written by Doug Lanzaro
A reverse mortgage is a government-insured home loan that allows you to convert a portion of the equity in your home into cash. Unlike a traditional mortgage or home equity loan, the homeowner is under no obligation to make monthly repayments.
If you are 62 and own a primary residence you can leverage the equity in your home to have the cash flow you need to enjoy comfort and security in your retirement.
Here are just some of the benefits of a Reverse Mortgage Loan:
· FHA- HUD insured for your protection
· Retire early
· Pay off current mortgage
· No monthly mortgage payments
· Add to your retirement income
· Provide financial peace of mind for you (and your family)
· Help family members (grandkid’s school fees, wedding gifts, etc.)
Please contact Doug Lanzaro at 831-626-2112 or email@example.com to find out how a Reverse Mortgage can work for you. I am at your service!